chic style in a sensible manner

Saturday, November 8, 2014

Beauty Buys: Mascara


 Chanel make-up is a luxurious splurge. Inimitable Mascara came highly recommended at the Chanel Counter on a recent trip. So I gave it a try and I love it. It delivers on it's promises: a bit of volume and separate lashes. 
                                                                       Chanel
However, I am all about the look for less. I go through tubes of mascara pretty quickly! My favorite drug store brand mascara is L'oreal Paris Telescopic Carbon Black. It delivers the same pigment and degree of volume with more lash separation. It also lengthens the lashes. 

Drugstore.com, $9.95

                                                                                                   results via youtube


No comments:

Post a Comment