chic style in a sensible manner

Sunday, November 9, 2014

How I Wore It: The Long Scarf

Stylist Tips: A fresh way to style it...

This look is inspired by Olivia Palermo at the Burberry Runway show:
the long scarf, belted at the waist. This is an easy way to wear a long scarf as it does not bunch around your neck and easily stays in place.


Here is my very candid shot in the Loft dressing room as I was out shopping for a client and myself. I operate on a one for you, one for me principle. I wore my scarf with a J. Crew cashmere sweater over a long sleeved tee. Friday was freezing here in the mountains!  I prefer to wear the scarf in a more narrow line to minimize the shoulders as opposed to the draping shown above. But both are  an attractive and fresh take on items you already have in your closet.

No comments:

Post a Comment