chic style in a sensible manner

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

The Grass is Always GREENER


Angelina Jolie kicked off the emerald green trend by wearing a floor length gown to the Golden Globe Awards.  The trend is still going strong in the fashion world.


Emerald green is a beautiful shade with a lot of blue undertones.  There are so many fun ways to wear this regal shade: from jewelry, to tops, and  shoes. 








Inspiration Outfit:
                                                                                                                                        photos by Pinterest








3 comments:

  1. Green is gorgeous! Hope the website was helpful...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boyd, one of my prom dresses was emerald green and I have had NO desire to wear it since... that is until I saw this! Gorgeous! Come to my closet NOW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Jennifer- love the site. Wow, great stuff. Green is truly becoming one of my favorite colors, in design and clothes! xx

    @ Olivia- Can I PLEASE PLEASE come to your closet?! I too had an emerald green sequin prom dress with gold accents come to think of it. Wowsers. It was cocktail length but heavy. This has made me laugh!! xx

    ReplyDelete