chic style in a sensible manner

Friday, November 7, 2014

Tartan Plaid Scarves

Edinburgh, Scotland
Confession: I have several tartan plaid kilt skirts in the back of my closet from different stages in life. My name is a Scottish family surname; I even have my own tartan plaid. And yes, one of the aforementioned kilts is said tartan, bought in Edinburgh. You will have to pry it out of my cold, dead hands.

While I do not plan on breaking out the kilts, plaid scarves are a classic, colorful finish to fall and winter outfits. The look could not be easier or more accessible. The color and pattern instantly elevate any neutral outfit.


                                               Let it Be Beautiful



The Look for Less:


I picked up this beauty from, you guessed it, Target, for $16.99.


  

1 comment:

  1. Great for daily use or only to pair with people’s most dapper styles and designs. bulk plaid scarves

    ReplyDelete