chic style in a sensible manner

Friday, June 6, 2014

In My Beach Bag

In My Beach Bag

What's in Your Beach Bag?
I'm currently packing for the beach and hitting the pool with the kids almost everyday carrying a big bag full of all the essentials. Here are some of my favorite things. I am especially obsessed with the Coola radical recovery after-sun lotion. It smells like heaven and feels so good on a sunburn (it happens to everyone). Order it before you need it! One more thing I forgot to add: baby wipes! They take sand off and clean your hands after applying...you guessed it: more sunblock!

I just started The Fault in Our Stars. I admit it freely, I'm not afraid of some teen reading. It comes highly recommended and is engaging so far. Then I can go see the movie and sit in the dark (without any small people). Whoopee!!

3 comments:

  1. great book choice. sophie and I both loved the book and saw the movie tonight. sob sob sob. bring tissues.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot wait to dive into it at the beach!! Can"t wait to see the movie too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes! Mary Fowler just finished it so now I get to read it:) What a great suggestion about baby wipes!

    ReplyDelete