chic style in a sensible manner

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Bat those LASHES!

Lashes are a big focus on the runways for the 2013 Fashion weeks.


 Kate Spade F/W 13 featured a cat-eye and Gucci showed faux, curled and combed lashes.

Jean Paul Gaultier's runway make-up was fresh with defined lashes.

Dark, defined lashes bring attention and definition to your eyes.  Take a look in your make-up bag.  Mascara should only be kept for a month or less as bacteria can build up inside the tube.  Give something new a try- I am! 

Since I was not born with these,
but am trying to avoid these,
I am always open to an upgrade on my latest drug-store brand mascara.  Beauty editors attest year after year that mascara is one of the few types of make-up that you can purchase without having to fork over $30.. So, why pay more?

My current favorite low-cost mascara is L'Oreal Voluminous False Fiber Lashes.  L'Oreal says "Our lash sculpting fiber formula adheres to lashes for a volumized, sculpted lash effect. Lashes appear fuller, longer, sculpted and curled at every angle. Clump-free, flake-free, smudge-free. Fragrance-free. Ophthalmologist & allergy tested. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers."  I have to say, it does elongate my lashes. I recommend water-proof for staying power.

L/Oreal False Fiber Lashes

And now for the car...



1 comment:

  1. It is the season for leather jackets and dress, leather jackets, like those on cwmalls.com can not only give you stylish looking, but also privide good comfort.

    ReplyDelete