chic style in a sensible manner

Friday, August 1, 2014

August


Some say August is the Sunday of Summer.
What do you think?

August is the end of Summer for us. The last days to sleep in, tick off those undone bucket-list items, time for one last trip, and check off those back to school shopping lists. I love the lazy days of summer devoid of carpools and schedule.  
Soon my littles will go back to school. I admit,  sometimes I feel jealous of their teachers hogging so many of their waking hours. But, to everything there is a season and I enjoy the structure of Fall. 

Here's to transitioning into another season.

1 comment:

  1. When you go back to school in August, it is a bittersweet month. But I do love fall, especially this year since I am not going back to teaching.

    ReplyDelete