chic style in a sensible manner

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Tortoise love

Tory Burch Resin Logo Cuff
$45.00

Ahhhh, tortoise.  It never goes out of style.  What a great way to add a classic element to any ensemble. These two turtoise cuff bracelets are a good chunky item for the wrist.   It is the perfect accessory for day or night.  Here is another beautiful, afforadable option from Kayce Hughes:


$46.00




I just came across a really fun company, Moon and Lola, online.  They have really great, affordable pieces, including the earrings and necklace below in tortoise:
Singita earring
 $44.00.

 I am trying to fight my love of monogramming as my family was beginning to make fun of me but this necklace is just too much fun!  It can be made in turtoise or colored acrylic on a gold or silver chain. 


Acrylic Monogram Necklace
$58.00 +

Tortoise looks elegant with black, khaki, or colors.  A chic look at a great price!


2 comments: