chic style in a sensible manner

Friday, February 13, 2015

Look of the Day: Valentine's Party



Heading out to some school Valentine's parties today! Here is a super amateur selfie of today's outfit. I need a new camera or a selfie stick! I'm in love with this layered top from Anthroplogie, pared with J. Crew black Minnie pants and Pajar Boots for the crazy wind chill outside. I threw on my purple Tahari jacket for warmth.


The saturated color in this top is a fun pop for these chilly days. This shirt is so comfortable and I just discovered it comes in a different color way as well (gray! I cannot get enough). Another attractive aspect of this top is the proportion: the arms and top are fitted while the bottom skims over the hips. You already know about my love of pre-layered items so I will not go into that!



Sending out lots of  ♥ today. 
Happy Valentine's Day!!


No comments:

Post a Comment