chic style in a sensible manner

Sunday, February 8, 2015

Ceri Hoover Bags

Check out these beautiful Ceri Hoover bags. The monogrammed gray was a birthday gift from one of my best friends and the owner of magnolia. You can find the handbags at her two stores in Roanoke and Abingdon, Virginia. I am in love with Hadley bag. It can be worn cross-body or as a clutch by removing the strap.



Ceri Hoover is based out of Nashville, TN. Their handbags and clutches come in the most fabulous leathers and hides. They are classic with a twist. I can vouch that the leather wears beautifully with age. 


This friend, the Hutton Tuck, is my everyday go-to clutch. Today a woman approached my lunch table to inquire about it which is not an unusual occurrence.  This cheetah print is the perfect neutral and looks so chic tucked under your arm year-round.

No comments:

Post a Comment