chic style in a sensible manner

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Stylist Tip: The Best Brush

The Best Brush on a Budget

Secretly, I have been coveting a Mason Pearson hair brush (or four).  But the price tag gives me such guilt!  Mason Pearson brushes are the top of the line and used by most professional hairstylists . They are paddle brushes made from boar's head bristles and nylon. This mixture makes your hair feel and look soft and silky.  But what makes them my absolute favorite: it does not hurt to brush your hair- even when it is full of tangles. 
Mason Pearson "Popular Mixture" Brush
$170.00

**But do NOT rush out to Nordstrom or Saks and buy a Mason Pearson brush!!**

Instead, try the Sonia Kashuk equivalent from Target. It is $16.  I want to buy ten of these beauties! It has forever changed our morning routine with two daughters!! Fixing hair has become a happy task again instead of a game of hide and go seek!! I hope you will have the same results!

No comments:

Post a Comment