chic style in a sensible manner

Monday, May 5, 2014

Sunshine Yellow

You know the saying, when life hands you lemons... make lemonade.  
*Here is an adorable little life-hack: use tongs to crush those lemons and your hands won't get as tired.

In the spirit of making each day a little brighter, here is some outfit inspiration:





Yellow is everywhere this season.  It is so fresh and springy.  I'm sure you have some in your closet! If you cannot wear it on top due to your coloring try yellow jeans or a skirt. You are sure to brighten everyone's day!

"How wonderful yellow is. It stands for the sun."
-Van Gogh


If yellow clothes are not your thing, try an accessory. A fun yellow bag or phone case might be just the ticket.
 
iPhone 5/5s iPhone case
Modcloth, $35.99

 

Thank you readers for keeping me motivated and inspired.  Our family was struck with tragedy in the past month so I have been out of pocket and off the grid.  But, I have a new computer coming for Mother's Day (thank you sweet Hubby!!), and a new perspective to go with it. I plan to do a lot here this year and I hope you will be along for the ride!


1 comment:

  1. I certainly look forward to it! Love the lemon yellow post. I'm now in the mood for some Deb's lemonade!

    ReplyDelete