chic style in a sensible manner

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

You had me at Uniqlo

Uniqlo
Uniqlo Shanghai

If you live in a big bustling metropolis, you probably already own Uniqlo clothes or coats.  But I am new on the scene and I love it.  This Japanese company has fun clothes for all ages.  Two of their products have recently changed my life for the better:

Heattech tops:
layering with purpose




OMGoodness. They are only $14. AND... they are styled in my favorite necklines- scoop-neck and v-neck.  These two neck-lines are flattering on most all women (a little collarbone is always a good idea!).  The fabric is so light and soft. I wore mine last week and felt warm and stylish.  The color choices are fun too. The Heattech line also features leggings, tights, socks, and scarves.

Ultra-Light Down:



I bought the black, knee-length version. It is feather light, cozy-warm,  and the fabric feels like silk.  It comes with it's own carrying pouch.  I can fit it into a pouch smaller than my make-up bag!! Perfect for travel or running errands!  I highly recommend these jackets and coats! Best of all, they are on sale: $89.   $59.90!


 Check out the children's and men's line as well.



2 comments:

  1. Orla Kiely collaborates with Uniqlo. I ordered a scarf from them and love it! We are going to NYC in April, so I may try to find the store.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh, I would love to hear about the store. I have never been. Recently, Uniqlo was in talks to buy J Crew but it fell through. They are definitely a company to watch!

    ReplyDelete