chic style in a sensible manner

Thursday, September 4, 2014

September


Back to school time seems to always happen so suddenly. I suppose it's because I refuse to spare one minute of summer and stay in vacation mode until the very last minute. But three weeks into the new school year as a Mom, even I have to concede the passage of time.

However, we can get excited about changing our wardrobes out in anticipation of cooler weather ahead. In the next couple of weeks I will begin the task of transferring my wardrobes in the closet. I always find clothes I forgot I had! Ridiculous, I know. When I move it all I can inventory my pieces and avoid redundancy. Does anyone else buy items and get them home and realize they already own said item?!? I hope I'm not the only one. 

September is a great month for transitioning, cataloging, and organizing your closet. You will be so glad you took the opportunity once the weather reflects the season. 

No comments:

Post a Comment