chic style in a sensible manner

Monday, March 30, 2015

Rodan + Fields Dermatology


Thank you all for being so patient while I started my side gig: I have become a Rep for Rodan + Fields Dermatology alongside my dear friend, M.C. Phillips! I am so exited to help people love the skin that they are in and we are having a blast. Please comment with your email if you want details or more information. I would LOVE to help and getting started only takes 10 minutes!


R+F was developed by the Dermatologists who created Proavtiv. They launched the  anti-aging line in department stores like Nordstrom, Bendels, Macys, etc. and stayed there until late 2007. The lines were top sellers. At that point in time they pulled out of stores because customers were not buying because of the advice of the sales person behind the counter. They were buying due to word of mouth. That is how this business has grown and continues to expand. Please let me know if you hear someone talking about sun spots, wrinkles, acne, or rosacea and please send them my way. I am wild about my results and would love to share!

The results truly speak for themselves:

Unblemish and Reverse Regimens

Before and after...
Reverse and Redefine Regimens
MACRO Exfoliator

Redefine Regimen

The tools are fantastic too and give the most dramatic results in conjunction with our regimens.
Redefine + AMP MD roller

Make-up, skin care and fashion are so intimately connected. I plan to keep blogging and styling while I rep Rodan + Fields as the businesses are complementary. As the Closet Coach, I have to mention that R+F products are a great buy with a 60 day bottom of the bottle guarantee(graphic below). I am loving my results and you can too.



No comments:

Post a Comment