chic style in a sensible manner

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Family Valentine's Day Plans and Video

This video made my day. 
Carson Daly and his fiance, Siri Pinter are parents to three small children. She is the author of the blog Siriously Delicious. This morning they were keeping it real on the Today Show. Cameras rolled live while they prepped a Valentine's Day dinner complete with a baby crying, cocktails, and multiple interruptions. Did I mention, they are a seriously cute couple? Check it out:

Video

 My plan for my family Valentine's party is as follows: trying some version of this very dinner for a family Valentine's party (no need to re-invent the wheel!). We're going to have dinner, kid and adult cocktails, popcorn, and watch Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day.



This movie is flipping hysterical. It made me feel normal which was so refreshing. My children are relatively spread out in age so it was exceptionally fun in the theater to watch a movie that entertained us all. Can't wait for the repeat.

Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment